This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable work experience in the field and join a vibrant company in the commercial fit out and refurbishment sector on a permanent basis.
We provide high-quality office interiors to clients looking to relocate, refurbish or open new offices throughout the North East, and UK.
You will be liaising with clients who need assistance with designing their space and all other aspects of design work from concept through to completion. You will also be carrying out site visits and assisting with other administrative tasks to better understand the business and deliver a high level of service, with the full support of our sales team.
- Experience in Interior Design and Architecture
- Interest in commercial/workplace design
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
- Production of 2D designs and 3D renders
- Support with FF&E schedules and pricing
- Liaising with clients, contractors and suppliers
- High motivation, enthusiasm and communication skills
- Enjoys working as part of a small team
Ideally a full UK driving licence would be advantageous, as some travel may be required.
37.5hrs per week, Flexible working, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, free parking plus other benefits.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 3rd February 2023